Wednesday, December 3, 2008

easy skanking

it's wednesday night. aka the start of my weekend.
i'm PACKING.
as of now, i only have one week of classes left (which means two days because i only have class two days a week).

this is my last weekend in prescott. i CANNOT believe it. time flies so insanely fast.
emma and i plan to brush up on our beerpong skills before going to the prescott christmas parade on saturday. it should be fun. ((last weekend i went to the prescott LIGHT parade with one of my roommates. there were like 30 floats lit up. but that was only the light parade. the actual christmas parade is this weekend. i have to say, it's a lot different watching a parade in december and not fighting off frostbite by going inside dunkin donuts...))
then we're going bowling on sunday night (shoes are free on sunday after 6pm and this is our last sunday!!!).

then it's classes monday and wednesday, tying up loose ends and doing self-evaluations and passing in portfolios.

then i'm on a plane in phoenix saturday morning at 10.

i think i'm hitting up green mountain either sunday or monday. (i still have to talk to my parents about how long they want me to stick around for, but they're in mexico until saturday.) I CANNOT WAIT to see my wonderful and beautiful vermonsters!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

~Maki said...

I am so excited for you to come back to VT!!

have fun this weekend in AZ!
xoxoxo